PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prom was Perfect for him

Do you remember my post about my son asking his date to prom and how much fun we had sneaking over in the middle of the night to give her a big surprise for the morning?  Well I’m happy to say that she said yes and prom was this past weekend and the kids had a blast!

prom_2010_009

Cole and his girlfriend Tristynn looked so great!

prom_2010_030prom_2010_005

The theme of Prom this year was neon so they had fun with Cole’s socks and fun sunglasses…….LOVE IT!

prom_2010_044

I guess you have to let them grow up some time.  I have one more year with Cole at home.  He will be a senior next year and then he will be off to college.  I have no doubt that year is going to go soooo fast, so I am going to savor every moment that I get to spend with him.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment