PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

As the daughter of a Navy man and the love of a Marine I know the importance of remembering the individuals that sacrifice for our freedom.  We are so blessed to live in this country and I am so thankful for everything the military fights for.

P1010097

That is me as a little girl with my mom and dad.  My dad was about to receive his medals for his service in the war.

P1010096

This is my mom pinning my dad.

P7240034

And this is me all grown up with my dad Smile  I guess it was only fitting that I grow up and fall in love with a Marine…Ha! (since my dad is a Navy guy) It makes for interesting conversation at holidays!

cr

And of course why wouldn’t we own a dog named Semper Fi (he is another story for another day)

sempsemp1

 

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment