PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother’s Day for me!

Mother’s Day came early for me this year!  I got home from work on Thursday to find my studs car in the driveway at three in the afternoon.  I was excited he was there and not at work, so when I walked in I was greeted with a beautiful bouquet of Tulips…my favorite!

P1010045

I would have been thrilled with just that but my sweet sweet hunnee bought me all new leather chairs for the kitchen table that I have been dying to have!!!!  I am beyond excited!!!!

P1010037P1010036

I am so truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and I am so thankful for being given the gift of being their mom.  My life would not be complete without them.

I also want to wish my beautiful Mom, sister and sister in law a wonderful Mother’s Day!  My sister in law is having an awesome Mother’s Day, she is in Vegas!!!  And we are keeping my sweet little niece for them…..love her!

P1010089

No comments:

Post a Comment