PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home for the weekend

This weekend we went to my home town  for  my cousin and her husband’s  graduation from college.  I was so excited for her to finally get to open her gift.  I have been wanting to post about it on here, but I think she reads this blog sometimes, and I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.  I am in  LOVE with Subway art.  I thought that would be a perfect gift for them since they are already married, and have a child.  I found Word Whipped on Etsy, and loved all her stuff.   I picked out a sign that she had on her site and had her put their last name and MSU(college they graduated from) to make it custom for them.

008

Now I want one for myself.   I could probably make my own, but  would rather buy from her, and get it done faster. Winking smile  They also have a Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/wordwhipped

 

Here is a few pictures from this weekend!

Congratulations Rhoden family.

075

Love this picture! 

My cousins little boy and mine.

154

No comments:

Post a Comment