PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Wreath

Hello my friends!  Well I kind of been MIA for blog posts, but Thank goodness for Kristin for keeping it going.  There is a lot going on here in the Fielder house hold.   I have sooo many projects and ideas I want to do, but I have put them on hold until me and my family decide if we are going to put our house on the market.  We are 99% sure we are the first week of April, so we have been touching up walls, fixing bathroom, working on the yard and de-cluttering.  But more on that later.  Since the weather here in Texas is starting to feel like Spring, I figured it was time for a new wreath for the door.  

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the biggest Styrofoam wreath I could find, and then went home and dug through the fabric scraps.  I just cut them into strips and wrapped them around the wreath and pinned them with straight pins.   

002007

After I hung it on the door I liked it, but didn’t love it!  It needed something else.  I searched for a couple days and put different things on it, but decided on fabric flowers.

021014

001

Which one do you like better???

I thought I would leave yall with a few pictures of my weekend!

My daughter turned 12 yesterday (and yes so did her attitude)haha 

(oh by the way her favorite color is purple if you cant tell  'Winking smile and here is proof of attitude!!!)

137130

Happy Birthday Faith!

 

My other 2 babies!!

140

 

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment