PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A product that I have decided I can’t live without!

 

Meet Semper

IMG_0093

Semper is our 100+lb Mastiff.  Have you ever seen the movie Turner and Hooch?  Well Semper is the same dog as in that movie.

IMG_0095IMG_0097IMG_0556

Our sweet Semper thinks he owns this house ha!

IMG_0173

Semper has the typical symptoms of a Mastiff.  He has terrible allergies and constant ear infections and yeast infections in his ears.  I was spending a fortune on allergy shots and meds and he was miserable ALL the time.  Then I came across this all natural product that I put in his ears once a week.  NO SHAKING of his head constantly!!!!  Our sweet baby is happy again

It is called cloud nine herbal ear wash and I swear by it!

image

It allows Semper to go back to what he does best

IMG_0654IMG_0657IMG_0658

Back to owning the place.

I’m linking up with Aly at Analyze This.  Go check her out she is so funny and loves to keep it real.

image

 

 

. Pin It

Kristin

1 comment: