PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apothecary Jars With A Twist

I guess unless you have been living under a rock you have heard of Pinterest (ha! seriously who hasn’t heard of Pinterest).  We have started a Twist of Dazzle link so we would be soooo happy if you would like to follow us here!

If I didn’t have like 10 million other things on my plate (post for another day) I would throw a Pinterest Party, I hear they are all the rage.  So what is a girl to do but throw her own party by herself with a large glass of wine and a Law and Order marathon.

This is one of the very first things that I ever pinned on Pinterest.

image

                               (source)

She has a great tutorial on her blog so go check it out.  Love them but I wanted to change them up a bit and I knew just what to do!

photo(9)

They are perfect in my daughters room to hold her cotton balls, Q-tips and other make up stuff.  Ohhh someday I will be better about a tutorial but I pretty much suck at that so you just get the end result for now ha!

I think my private Pinterest Party was a success!

Pin It

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment