PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Valentines Wreath

I told you I would be back with a New post pretty soon.  I have a bunch of projects going on around my house, but I wanted to go ahead and get something NEW on my front door since I had to put all my Christmas decorations up.  When I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday I picked up Pink pipe cleaners, pink mesh, Hot Pink Boa, black and white ribbon and a metal heart.   I didn’t really have anything in mind, but figured I could come up with something.

002007008

 

This is what I came up with.  It took me all of 10 minutes.

001011012

It is kinda hard to tell it’s a heart, and I cant decide if it’s big enough for my front door.  Don’t be surprised if you see another Valentine front door post from me.  Smile(this one might find a new door to hang on)

 

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment