PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My List

I have decided that I am making a list of projects and things I would like to accomplish in 2012.  So Hopefully that will motivate me to get them done and I can mark them off as I do.

2012 LIST

Children  Bathroom re-do

****paint, mirror, light, décor****

Carson Bedroom

*****wall décor****

Finish Living Room

****curtains, mantle,shutters, wall art

Desk re-do for my daughter (almost done)

Yard- I want NEW GRASS and to fix my back yard up

 

I mentioned this to my husband the other night and he said, “Ohh good I have a whole year to get this finished” haha Don’t think so BUDDY!  Stay tuned bc I am already working on hanging my curtains and finishing up the desk for my daughter.

IMG_0091

Here is a sneak peak of my awesome curtains.

CAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment