PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kristin’s Christmas Home Tour

I know I am a little late getting this posted, but I guess better late than never.  My decorations this year was very minimal.  Normally I am not ok with that ha! but this year I am COMPLETELY ok with it.  My entry way has our big tree and some glitter and feathers.  I just love the feathers on the wreath! Looks really pretty at night when it is bright with twinkling lights
FC720680-C0DE-4492-BA2E-9E34D7A502B596BE93E0-1C34-4630-A5B5-FDDB2E8C08A9
Once again I will apologize for the ridiculously bad pictures (I’m totally known for it).  In the back living room off the kitchen I have a smaller tree that I have to put up on a box to give it height haha! Poor little tree I hate to get rid of it but it is definitely way to small for this house.  I will be heading out tomorrow morning at 5am to hit the sales for a new big tree whoo hoo!!
80382B8C-7D60-43BE-8A8C-D90F8752EFFA That is little Jojo trying to get in the picture.  I love all the over the top trees I have been seeing so I started this year small and will add to my collection in the after Christmas sales.  I did the top of my tree this year in feathers and jewels and glitter sticks and I am totally in love! And our fire last night while I sat on the couch (I am totally sick with strep throat)
85045220-20A6-46CE-A033-6F0833F5F17763BCB240-F9AF-4E12-A061-E1EE614CF518
And last but not least I have to show you these awesome pictures of my sweet daddy.  Every year as long as I can remember he has played Santa for all the neighbors when we were growing up and now for all his grandkids.  It is so sweet to know that he played Santa for all our friends growing up and now he is playing Santa for their kids!  All our friends beg him every year to come by and give their kids the same joy they felt when he came to their house as kids.  Thanks daddy for making everybody smile!
photo 1photo 2
Merry Christmas
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment