PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas around the house

I know Christmas is almost here, but I have been meaning to make this post for about a month now.  So better late than NEVER.  I love decorating for Christmas and that is why I usually start the week before Thanksgiving.

  As soon as we get home from Thanksgiving this little guy is here and waiting for us.  This is Linus our elf, and my 5 yr old thinks he is the coolest thing in the world.  He has been pretty creative this year hiding around our house.

 

 

048

As soon as you walk into my front door, this is what you see on the door and in the entryway.

c

045

Here is my staircase.

 

041 

My Burlap Wreath.  Thanks to my awesome crafty friend Amber.   Smile

003

And don’t forger the Ginger Bread House we have to make every year.

046

Looking into my living room!

 

  038

I love my sign that Kristin got me for my Birthday!!!  It fits perfect into our household.

035

My hallway with my wreath I had made last year.

037

Harley dog thought I was nuts taking pictures around the house. (so did my husband) haha

033

The deco Mesh Wreath is placed on the back door.  I am not sure I have much room left for anymore wreaths.

031

My greens shutter that I made this year to hold some of my Christmas cards.  I love it!

011013

And there it is!  My best craft ever.  The ornament wreath. ( I have only had one ball fall off since I hung it, good to know that the Hot glue really worked)  My goal for next year is to make some really cute stockings.  Not sure if you can tell but I made one out of burlap, and I think it turned out really good for my first time ever.  So I will perfect that by next year.   I have some goals in life, don’t I?? 

016

And the tree!

006

I was hoping to Link up to some Christmas décor parties, but I think I'm running out of time. (Especially since I just realized I need to go get 2 more gifts)  YIKES!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

 

CAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment