PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Deco Mesh Wreath completed

I finally got around to making my Deco Mesh wreath.  I bought this wreath in Canton, which is a fabulous invention, and helped so much.

IMG_3505

I used red and white candy cane mesh and gathered around the wreath and used the wire to wrap around the mesh to hold it down.  I did this color all the way around, then I took a thinner green mesh  and did the same thing.

082

I wanted to add some ribbon to it, and I decided on white with black polka dots.  Then I just added some different ornaments and fill ins to make it look fuller.  This wreath is hanging on my back door.

004009

I really love the Deco Mesh wreaths.  I think I will need one for Halloween too.

 

 

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment