PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving this week

It’s crazy to think that Thanksgiving is in 2 days and Christmas will be here before you know it.  I still have 3 projects to finish, 3 parties to get ready for and lots of shopping to do.  (ohh and all the orders we need to get finished and shipped in time for Christmas) Luckily this past weekend I talked my husband into decorating.  I usually wait till the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I wanted to work on it slowly and not be rushed!  I love how my tree turned out this year.

025027

My hubby thought the stuff coming out the top was a little crazy, but I like it and its staying.  Winking smile  (don’t worry it’s not crooked anymore)

 

On another note, we are not taking anymore orders after December 4th. 

003018009024050223

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment