PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 19, 20 and 21

Day 19-  A picture of you when you were younger

Kristin
Kristin is still looking for a picture
Camie
I had my dad send me a picture today and this is what he picked.  Me and my cousins.











Im the one on the left with the CUTE stripped outfit.  Cute I know.

Day 20- A picture of somewhere you would like to travel

Kristin
OOOHHHHH! I want to be in Costa Rica sooooo bad! Have never been there but I am going to make that happen this year. It is definitely on my list to do this year



Camie

I have already mentioned this before, but I really want to go to New York and would love to go to Australia. I have always said I want to go there so I could ride in a Kangaroos pouch. haha Not sure that would really happen, but I would try. No, but I would love to go to Australia.


                                                                         There is my Kangaroo!!


Day 21- A picture of your favorite night
 
Kristin-
my wonderful business partner knew that turning 40 recently was feeling soooo painful for me. YUCK!!!! I was soooo upset....gaww....really? 40? Anyway she got all my girlfriends together and they surprised me with a fun night of pole dancing lessons!! We all had so much fun! It looks easy but let me assure you it is not and we where all very sore for days to follow. It's a GREAT workout and if I could have a pole in the house to workout on everyday... I WOULD!
 
                                                                                                 Big 40



Camie
The weekend my hubby proposed to me!  He took me to Boerne, TX for a birthday get away.  That last morning there he proposed to me.  Man I cant find that picture, so I posted the picture of us at our Luau party.  My friends threw us a Surprise Engagement party.  We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment