PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 14- Picture of someone you couldnt Imagine life without

Kristin
Not sure what my life will be like after my kids leave for college. I have three years left until my youngest leaves. I'm trying to act like I am excited until I have an empty house, but really it makes me so sad I can't hardly even think about it without crying.























Camie-
I would have to say My Hubby!  Honestly there are days that he gets on my nerves and drives me crazy, but Im not sure what I would do without him.  We have fun together!  He does so much for me and the kiddos.  He is a good dad and great husband.  I really do have the best hubby ever. (did I mention he does the laundry) woohooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment