PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16, 17, and 18

Yes we are WAY behind on our days!  So lets get it going.

Day 16- Picture of someone who inspires me

Kristin
The person that inspires me the most is my mom. Everyday she is the example of the kind of mom and wife that I want to be. She is patient and kind and giving. I am inspired by her all the time.



 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Camie
 I would like to say that a lot of the women behind these amazing blogs I read, Inspire me.  They are so creative, have great Ideas, make great treats and recipes, have time to keep up with their blogs, and some of them are down right Funny!  I don't have just one to post a picture of.
 
 
 
Day 17- A picture of something that has made a huge Impact on your life recently
 
Kristin
 
Yep! The IPAD has had a huge impact on my life, as of Christmas. I am sooo in love with this marvelous piece of technology that I am not sure how I have ever lived without it! I love love love it!
 
 



CamieTwist of Dazzle

My little(yeah right) side business has really taken off and we are busy non-stop, so I would say Twist of dazzle has a huge impact on me right now.

   My Garage!  My poor car wishes he could get back in there.  (Maybe someday)









 
 
 
The outcome!




Day 18- A picture of your biggest insecurity

Kristin
Day 18 is supposed to be a picture of our biggest insecurity. I'm pretty sure that blog land does not want to see an actual picture of my biggest insecurity. You see I am a cancer survivor. I have had ovarian cancer and breast cancer. I was diagnosed when I was 30. I am now 40. I have had multiple surgeries so I have many scars! I hate them! My beautiful hunk of a man surprised me a couple of years ago with a gift of a tattoo to cover up my scar on my pelvis from my hysterectomy. So that scar is now covered up with beautiful art work and I love it. Unfortunately that is not my only scar :( I have to many scars to cover up with tattoos so I just look at them as my scars of war that I won!


Camie
My belly!! I really dont think Im too FAT in the gut for a bikini(ok maybe I am), but believe me I have seen many of women bigger than me wearing them. But I get so paranoid and self conscious when I wear one, I wish had more confidence when I wear one. Or when I wear jeans and feel like my gut is hanging over the top, (even though it's probably not that bad, but I see it)

(not my belly nor my granny panties)

 









Wish this was me!



No comments:

Post a Comment