PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Meet My Peeps!

So I think I will switch gears a little bit.  I (Kristin) have been out of commission with an injury.  So since I have about a thousand projects around the house started and NONE completed I will let you meet a few of my favorite peeps.  Today you get the pleasure of meeting my daughter Hannah.  Oh my sweet Hannah.  There are not enough words to describe Hannah.  She was born 10wks early and has been a handful since and we wouldn’t take her any other way. I will let the pictures tell most of the story.

This is how the last 12months have been around here with Hannah!

hannah

Hannah is the toughest girl I know! And through it all she does nothing but smile.  It has been a long hard year for her with harder diagnosis’. This is only some of the doctor visits she has had HA!

But she always bounces back!

hannah2

Hannah just turned 16! We are so proud of her and she makes us laugh everyday.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment