PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1- photo challenge

We told you we were going to be more active in the blog world and participate often, so we have decided to do Faith's place 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE.  Now remember there are 2 of us so you will get double the fun!  You should play along too.

DAY 1


a photo of yourself and 15 facts





Kristin

1. I have curly hair
2.I love crossfit
3.I am a Cancer survivor
4.I have 3 tattoos
5.I hate Vegetables
6.I am soooooo computer illiterate
7. I work in the medical field
8. I learned how to instant message YESTERAY (not kidding)
9. I require 8 hours of sleep to function
10. I have about 30 pairs of workout shoes
11. I think that the greatest thing GOD created is platic surgeons
12. I love my Chiropracter (no seriously he is my boyfriend)
13. I LOVe super high heels but can't walk in them
14. I always have paint on my hands
15. love cooking





Camie




1. I never have red eyes in my pictures
2. I work in the medical field
3.I love purses
4. I'm a cheese freak and have been my entire life (now my son is a mini-me)
5. I'm kinda scared of water
6. Alternates friend vacations to the beach and Vegas every year
7. I am a horrible speller and use google to check my words
8. I am still best friends with girls I grew up with
9. You will always find spray paint on my body somewhere
10. Me and hubby are both only children
11. Loves to organize everything
12. Watches reality shows (hubby watches with me)
13. After kids go to bed, I sit on the couch and read my blogs and catch up on them.(which I tell my hubby that  are my friends)haha
14. Does not do the laundry at my house.  Lucky I know
15. Secretly loves wearing scrubs to work everyday, so I don't have to plan out my outfits

There you have it our Day1 challange!






Here are the upcoming challenges....




Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you are closest to

Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day 4 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item.

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

Day 21 - A picture of your favorite night .

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day.

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment