PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Camie's garage- BEWARRE

My Garage looks about the same.  I swear me and my hubby are always cleaning it out and straightening it up.  But I guess I just need to get used to the fact that my car will NEVER get back in the garage unles we quit painting crosses in there, and the only way that would happen is if we could get a building.  HMMM keep dreaming, ok anyways here are pictures of my garage.

                                                               



                                  Another project I am working on for my bedroom. (not it wont be yellow)
                                                                Painting station!
                                  Hope you enjoyed looking at my junky garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment