PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Entryway re-do re-do

I'm posting about my entryway collage wall AGAIN, because I tweaked it and finished my  my new Chandelier. 

(I was in need of an ugly big brass chandelier to paint, and found many to choose from at the resale shop. I figured black would be my best choice.

a  chand

 

(When I turned it on, my husband informs me its a Fire Hazard because its so bright) haha But I love it, and it puts off a lot of light compared to my other one.

w

New lighting and wall finished!  Its really hard to get a great picture of them both.

IMG_3227 

yes I know my small frames are crooked.  Thanks to my 4 year old.  Smile

                                  NOW

IMG_3223 copy 

 

                                 Then

012 (2)            

 

 

 

Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment