PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

My fabulous slate blue dresser!

I have been a little MIA lately.  Camie has been doing a much better job of posting than me.  My daughter has been dealing with some health issues and when I get home from work I just haven’t had it in me to post.  I will save all that for another time.  So on to my new fab over the moon wonderful dresser redo!!
Back in April Camie posted about our yearly garage sale outing.  First stop I found this fab dresser! 
P1010035
It’s very traditional but I knew it would be awesome when it was finished. And I was right……LOVE IT!!! But before I could squeal in delight I had to sand it….bummer.  I was just going to sand the top but it didn’t work out that way at all.
P1010001-2
I went with Rustoleum Slate Blue and then put Valspars glaze on and I just love how it turned out.  The mirror was my great grandmothers and I have had it for years.  I’m still working on how to dress it up.
P1010093-1P1010046

P1010051-1
I really hope this will be the year that I take better pictures ha!  Looks great in my entry and we just love it!

Pin It


3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great look. The color works so well. Amazing job and thank you so much for using Rust-Oleum to build your project.

    - Rust-Oleum Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Love the color your chose!!! I am your newest follower. Stop by sometime!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! Love your blog too and am excited to start following you! Kristin

      Delete