PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day Weekend

I had a great Mother’s Day!  Unfortunately, I was not able to go home and see my mom on Mothers day, but planning a trip up there this weekend.  When I picked Carson up from school on Tuesday he had a present for me, and was begging for me to open it, and not wait till Sunday.  So as soon as we walked through the door, I had to stop everything and open his present.  He was so Excited!

003001

And this is what was inside!  Foot soak crystals that they made in class, and a jar of notes of why his mom is special.

005

We took each note out and read them all.  It was so sweet and I just love my gift.

007

On Friday his little pre-school had muffins with mom.  We got to eat breakfast together and he gave me a rose. (and it is still alive)  YAY

004

It was a nice weekend because we didn’t have a lot planned.   We worked on projects around the house and yard, Carson had his last soccer game of the season, and we rested.  On Sunday, I got to sleep in and then was showered with gifts from the kids.  Faith was dying to give me my card.  It was about 2 feet tall and she picked out and bought it on her own.(I'm pretty sure she liked it because it said freakin, and she knows we don’t let her say that)  It was a funny card and so true.

008

Then they gave me my gifts.  Some pretty tulips, WIK candles for my burner, dark chocolate, and a gift card to the coffee shop that I love to go to.

003

009012013

Then I finished my Mother’s Day off with a pedicure and manicure.  It’s just what I needed.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day or got to spend the day with their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment