PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick re-do for the bathroom and someones Birthday


I want to Wish Kristin a Happy Birthday!!  She is a wonderful friend, co-worker, and business partner.  I couldnt survive without you at work. I hope you have a great one and I can't wait to order Pei Wei.  (who evers b-day it is, gets to choose what we eat)  YUMMO

I decided on Tuesday that this cabinet needed a re-do.  It was white and I had glazed it a few years back, but every time I look at it I think of smeared poop.  Gross I know!  I sanded as much of the glaze off that I could, took out the glass and the knobs.

001

I decided to use Eden spray paint.  It’s a Home Depot color and I'm in Love with it.  I sprayed a couple coats on it.
007
After it was good and dry, I put the drawer and glass back in.  I found these black knobs that I had not used before and lucky enough I had 3 of them.
011
I think it turned out so cute!  And it only took me a couple hours to complete.

On another note, we went garage saling this weekend and found some good junk stuff.  More about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment